If you’re an indie adventure fan, keep an eye out for [Resonance] – it’s looking pretty special.
–Rock Paper Shotgun
[A] smart, atmospheric sci-fi thriller
XII and Wadjet Eye have a real gem here.
A particle physicist’s mysterious death sparks a race to find his hidden vault and claim his terrifying new discovery. The player will take control of four characters whose lives become entangled in the search for the scientist’s vault. They will have to learn to trust each other and work together to overcome the obstacles in their way and to keep this new and powerful technology out of the hands of a dangerous organization.
I’ve just played a near-final preview sampler of the upcoming game, and can sum up my reaction in three simple words: When’s the rest?!”
The richly animated pixel-art graphics, a wonderful soundtrack, a subtly disturbing atmosphere and impressive amounts of polish make Resonance one of the most promising adventures in years and, apparently, one of the biggest recent adventures, too.
Resonance is one of the best adventure prospects in years.
- Four playable swappable characters
- A twisting, riveting storyline
- Unique long-term and short-term memory systems
- Cheat death by rewinding time
- A unique and intuitive interface
- All the love and care you’ve come to expect from an independent adventure developer
You simply can’t imagine how good this game actually is. Resonance blew me away.
It’s hard enough for many adventure games to create one memorable hero, let alone four – Resonance has a gripping story with the cast to match.
–Alternative Magazine Online
Attention to Detail
Meet the Cast:
Adventure game fans will not be disappointed.
I can’t help but make comparisons with 2011?s hit adventure Gemini Rue.
- Shane “ProgZMax” Stevens – Characters and animation
- Nauris Krause – Backgrounds
- Nikolas Sideris – Music and sound
- Vince Twelve – Design and programming
- Janet Gilbert – Programming
- Dave Gilbert – Producer, voice director